Pages

sexta-feira, 24 de julho de 2015

BOOK REVIEW { Prodigy, by Marie Lu

sexta-feira, 24 de julho de 2015


book synopsis:

Prodigy begins with Day and June traveling to the military city of Las Vegas to make contact with the Patriots. Day acts like he is a drunk soldier to hide his injured leg in order not to blow his cover; June acts as his consort. When they arrive in Vegas they are shocked by an announcement from the Republic government that the supreme leader, the Elector Primo, has died. According to regulation, the Elector's successor, in this case his son Anden, immediately assumes office without a period of mourning.

yes. YES. I HAVE FINALLY READ THIS.

I HAVE NO WORDS. IM SCREAMING. MY FEELINGS.

I LOVED the first book but this one does NOT stay behing AT ALL. maybe it's even better.

it has:
  • new characters
  • depeened the republic/patriots/colonies complex
  • is really fast paced
  • i loved how the plot enrolled, plus how things added up to eachother
  • METIAS AND THOMAS HOLY SHIT I'M SCREAMING
  • IT WAS hearbreaking. especially that ending.
  • day.

going into !!SPOILERS!!: 

my gods. i loved this book a lot. i found myself glued to the book. some things caught me off guard, like the appearance of Anden, the fact that Metias was in love with Thomas. (which made me squeal reAL HARD as a fangirl). Tess pissed me off, even tho i loved her in the first book. The Patriots. The colonies. Kaede. oh man, if i haven't read this in my tablet, i would probably throw it across the room when she died. we got to see Eden again.  plus Day and June's relationship through this book. how they had arguments but they were there for eachother. THE PAPERCLIP RING. TH E PA P ER C LI P RI NG I REPEAT -- just to break my fucking heart in the end. oh Day, my poor Day. i'm so SO sad and i fear for him in the next book.

I can't wait to see how the republic will evolve now. what will happen to them; to their loved ones. i'm even fearing for Ollie's well being.

I cAN'T wait to read Champion.But do i want to read it now? no. my feelings are overwhelming me. crushed.

god dammit marie lu and her amazing books.

 my opinion:
★★★★★


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

ghost queen © 2014